A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Altriki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Altriki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altriki graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Altriki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Altriki MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Altriki practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Altriki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Altriki practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Springfield Internists.