Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Breast augmentation! show details Breast augmentation!
by Brittany on Apr 6th, 2016

I absolutely recommend Dr bazzi to everyone very happy n satisfied with my breast he made me feel very comfortable and explained everything to me step by step what to expect he also gave me phone call at home to see how i was doing i thought that was great he actually cared and his staff was also very helpful and caring best place hands down

I never felt that I was rushed at my appointments. I have highly recommended Dr. Bazzi to anyone that asks me about him. show details I never felt that I was rushed at my appointments. I have highly recommended Dr. Bazzi to anyone that asks me about him.
Feb 19th, 2016

Dr. Bazzi is fantastic doctor. His attitude is very positive and he always took time to walk me through every step of my of my treatment He did wonderful work on my skull and I am very pleased.

by Miss Confident! on Oct 17th, 2015

So grateful to have met Dr. Bazzi. My girlfriends have been going for Botox but I've been wanting breast implants for years. I finally got them done and thank goodness everything went as planned. He was crystal clear with what to expect and his office was so helpful with everything! I've had two other consultations but this was the only place I felt I got excellent care with a down to earth surgeon. Definitely recommend!!!

Satisfied!!! show details Satisfied!!!
Oct 7th, 2015

He's awesome!!!

Breast Augmentation! show details Breast Augmentation!
Nov 30th, 2014

My experience at the Celestial Institute of Plastic Surgery and with Dr. Bazzi were fantastic. I was a very nervous patient, not having many surgeries before, and his staff and office put me at ease and were always there to answer any questions I had! The surgery went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the results!!! Great doctor, great staff, and an overall wonderful experience!

Excellent show details Excellent
by Angie M on Nov 24th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bazzi for almost 10 years. Originally got a breast augmentation, which he did a wonderful job. I then did liposuction of stomach and flanks about 3 years ago, which also turned out great. I am now about to schedule liposuction for my inner and outer thighs and redoing my breast augmentation since I had it done with saline and not going for silicone and also doing a lift. I trust Dr. Bazzi very much. He is a wonderful and very personable. Of course, like any doctor office you might have to have a little bit of wait, but its worth it.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Happy camper on Oct 14th, 2014

I had a great experience with my procedure. Dr. Bazzi is awesome!!! I'm so excited with my new look! Everything was explained to me regarding what to expect about my procedures as well as the recovery. The girls in the office have been very helpful and are also in tune with my procedures - you would think that's expected but I have had consultations at two other places and that did not seem to be the case (at least based on the consultations). Dr. Bazzi was great and I wouldn't go anywhere else if I want something else!

Billed for no Service show details Billed for no Service
by Malini on Oct 8th, 2013

I went to the doctor for a cosmetic consultation and was told at my visit that I would not be charged for a consultation and will only be charged when I start the treatments. But, apparently I am being charged a couple 100 bucks for a supposedly free consultation. The doctor and the whole office staff is a bunch of liars who just want to make money.

Jul 22nd, 2013

I'm so excited with my results! I was fortunate to have a great experience with my plastic surgery - I researched surgeons and my procedures for about a year and a half and I'm grateful to have decided on Dr. Bazzi- he and his staff were so kind and helpful they really made me feel comfortable.

Great place! show details Great place!
Jun 18th, 2013

I've been getting Botox and juvederm for years at my derm office but I decided to meet Dr. Bazzi after my friend kept telling me to give him a try. Im not sure what he does differently but my Botox works so much better and lasts the full 4 months! I've gotten my botox and juvederm here twice and couldn't be happier. 5 months ago I also decided it was time for a lift and I couldn't be happier!!!

Will Return! show details Will Return!
by Breast Aug Jan 2012 on Jun 12th, 2013

I went to Dr Bazzi after 3 other consultation for breast aug. He was very accurate and honest about all the concerns I had and told me what to expect. He answered every question so well that I was ready to finally book my surgery! He did a amazing job! I wasn't in as much pain as I expected and everything looked great! He prepared me for everything and his staff and him were in constant contact with me to make sure I was doing well! I honestly would recommend him to anyone that asked, and were talking over a year later!

Very disappointing!! show details Very disappointing!!
Sep 13th, 2012

My overall experience was very poor!! I waited an excessively long time in waiting room; after I asked how much longer it would be, I was told I would be taken back right away; about 10 minutes later, I was finally put in an exam room; I was questioned by an MOA...she told me patients always have to wait a long time to be seen by Dr...he finally came in room, and told me it would be another 15 min or so, before he could see me...and then went on to say, that it wasn't a good idea to switch Dr's offices, when I told him I had responded to his lower prices for Botox, he said that wasn't a good reason!! Yet he suggested I make another appt to come back...right:(!!My opinion is that he is pompous man, who advertised reduced prices, and then overbooks, keeping patients waiting excessively long periods of time!!!And by the way, the silly surgical cap is really ridiculous!!...As a medical professional myself, I would give him very low points!!

Couldn't be happier show details Couldn't be happier
Aug 31st, 2012

I was really lucky that a friend told me about Dr. Bazzi. At first I was disappointed since I had to wait a month or so just for a consultation but it was worth the wait. I have been considering a tummy tuck and breast implants for a while now, after I decided I was done having kids and I also wanted to try botox for the first time. I had the botox done of my forehead and frown lines first. He was a very kind and personable, my botox was great and I do it routinely. A few moths ago I decided to have my tummy tuck and silicone implants. It has been almost 4 months and I couldn't be happier. I love that office, I feel like part of the family. All of the staff knew me and were all excited for me as well. I know I have made a great choice and I am sure others feel the same!

Simply Great! show details Simply Great!
Jul 24th, 2012

He is an amazing surgeon. He will spend as much time as possible to help educate his patients about the procedures, and when he does the procedures, he does it with care and precision to ensure a great outcome. So far, I am HAPPY with what Dr. Bazzi has done for me, and everyone that I met praises him! Thank you, Dr. Bazzi!!!

DONT go to Dr Bazzi for under eye fillers show details DONT go to Dr Bazzi for under eye fillers
Jun 6th, 2012

I went to Dr. Bazzi a couple months ago. He placed juvederm in my tear troughs and now under my right eye, it's puffy and blue. It's my understanding from what I had read that he did not inject underneath the muscle and too close to the skin surface. The blue I see is the Tyndall effect (light reflecting off the product) and I pray will go away when the juvederm dissolves. I cannot afford to have the juvederm dissolved. I am very upset!

Dec 20th, 2011

Dr. Bazzi is simply an excellent surgeon. He prepared me well for what to expect; and the results were above and beyond what I anticipated. I love my new nose!!!!!!!

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
Nov 25th, 2011

Had a breast augmentation done.The first three days just like any surgery pain was there, but then experienced an abnormal pain in the left side.Contacted doctor didnt get a clear explanation of why the pain was getting worse. Even before my incesion got opened two days before i contacted the doctor experiencing swelling and the incision line was red looked like inflamed and good open the same answer was provided take your infection medication and pain medication nothing more.The incision opened and waited two weeks without still knowing the exact reason why the pain was worse and it couldve been prevented a couple days before when he was contacted but he didnt.THe only solution now is to remove the implant and replace it and the procedure for fixing what couldve been prevented is the same as having the surgery for both sides from scratch.

Botox show details Botox
Nov 4th, 2011

Awesome! Compared to what I have had before, it lasted forever!

Great show details Great
Nov 3rd, 2011

Just as I was recommended by a friend I too would recommend this office. I had a good experience with Dr. Bazzi. He was very thorough and never rushed me. I had Radiesse, Juvederm and botox and am happy with all of it.

great experience show details great experience
Jan 23rd, 2011

I have to say I've been seeing Dr. Bazzi for the past year and a half for injectables and skin care and couldn't be happier! I had been going to another clinic where I was injected by a different nurse every time and leaving with horrific bruises and ending up having my botox last only 1-2 months if lucky. I feel bad for the person who didn't have luck there because Dr. Bazzi and his staff were probably the most honest staff/surgeon combo that I've experienced and I've consulted about 5 places from birmingham to ann arbor! I too have been using Obagi but I love it! I hope this helps!

Money back guarantee? Not here! show details Money back guarantee? Not here!
Dec 15th, 2010

I had gone to Dr Bazzi after years of dealing with extremely oily, acne prone skin. I had tried almost everything imaginable, except for the strong (with many possible scary side effects) Accutane. The first time I called, they asked if I had tried Accutane yet. I told them no, and they said they could easily get that to me after an office visit. During the office visit, they were pushing their Obagi products. Dr Bazzi said even though I had tried everything else, I really needed to try Obagi before trying Accutane. It was a pricey $500 for the product, but after being guaranteed that it would clear up my oily skin & most importantly GUARANTEED SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK, I agreed to try it. After months of going back to appointments, and my oil not drying up AT ALL, I said I was not happy with the results and wanted to try Acutane. They basically said "sorry that you don't see any results, but we do" No money back, and no prescripton for Accutane. I feel that Dr Bazzi and his staff took advantage of someone in a fragile state. I had been dealing with acne problems for years and years, they knew this and didn't help me at all. They took my $500, all my office visit charges, and what did they give me in return? Nothing but a referral to another doctor. Dr Bazzi and his staff are misleading and manipulative.

Oct 8th, 2009

Dr. Bazzi was very kind and answered all of my questions. He made me feel comfortable and I did not feel that he looked down on me like some other surgeons I consulted with. His staff was very friendly and made scheduling and payment very easy...I would recommend him!

May 11th, 2009

Excellent...enough said!

Dec 11th, 2008

Staff does not inform cost of procedure upfront, then they are rude!