Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
42680 Ford Rd
Canton, MI 48187
734-844-5700
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Billed for no Service  |  show details
by Malini on Oct 8th, 2013

I went to the doctor for a cosmetic consultation and was told at my visit that I would not be charged for a consultation and will only be charged when I start the treatments. But, apparently I am being charged a couple 100 bucks for a supposedly free consultation. The doctor and the whole office staff is a bunch of liars who just want to make money.

|  A dismal experience  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2013

I was given an appt for 11 am, and still was waiting at 12:30pm; when I complained I was told this was "normal" wait time for this office!! Really!! When he eventually did see me, he told me I should go to previous provider for Botox, even though he was advertising a "special" price for it... He walks around with a ridiculous surgical cap on his head, which unfortunately doesn't inspire confidence... He advertises himself "as head of Plastic Surgery at St Mary's hospital...". He neglected to mention he is the ONLY plastic surgeon there.... He quoted me a price for surgery; when I went to AA plastic surgery clinic, I found some of what he recommended was not medically sound, and also much more expensive!! If you are considering a face lift , see Dr Beal in AA; he did a beautiful job, and is reputable!!

Jul 22nd, 2013

I'm so excited with my results! I was fortunate to have a great experience with my plastic surgery - I researched surgeons and my procedures for about a year and a half and I'm grateful to have decided on Dr. Bazzi- he and his staff were so kind and helpful they really made me feel comfortable.

|  Great place!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

I've been getting Botox and juvederm for years at my derm office but I decided to meet Dr. Bazzi after my friend kept telling me to give him a try. Im not sure what he does differently but my Botox works so much better and lasts the full 4 months! I've gotten my botox and juvederm here twice and couldn't be happier. 5 months ago I also decided it was time for a lift and I couldn't be happier!!!

|  Will Return!  |  show details
by Breast Aug Jan 2012 on Jun 12th, 2013

I went to Dr Bazzi after 3 other consultation for breast aug. He was very accurate and honest about all the concerns I had and told me what to expect. He answered every question so well that I was ready to finally book my surgery! He did a amazing job! I wasn't in as much pain as I expected and everything looked great! He prepared me for everything and his staff and him were in constant contact with me to make sure I was doing well! I honestly would recommend him to anyone that asked, and were talking over a year later!

|  Very disappointing!!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

My overall experience was very poor!! I waited an excessively long time in waiting room; after I asked how much longer it would be, I was told I would be taken back right away; about 10 minutes later, I was finally put in an exam room; I was questioned by an MOA...she told me patients always have to wait a long time to be seen by Dr...he finally came in room, and told me it would be another 15 min or so, before he could see me...and then went on to say, that it wasn't a good idea to switch Dr's offices, when I told him I had responded to his lower prices for Botox, he said that wasn't a good reason!! Yet he suggested I make another appt to come back...right:(!!My opinion is that he is pompous man, who advertised reduced prices, and then overbooks, keeping patients waiting excessively long periods of time!!!And by the way, the silly surgical cap is really ridiculous!!...As a medical professional myself, I would give him very low points!!

|  Couldn't be happier  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

I was really lucky that a friend told me about Dr. Bazzi. At first I was disappointed since I had to wait a month or so just for a consultation but it was worth the wait. I have been considering a tummy tuck and breast implants for a while now, after I decided I was done having kids and I also wanted to try botox for the first time. I had the botox done of my forehead and frown lines first. He was a very kind and personable, my botox was great and I do it routinely. A few moths ago I decided to have my tummy tuck and silicone implants. It has been almost 4 months and I couldn't be happier. I love that office, I feel like part of the family. All of the staff knew me and were all excited for me as well. I know I have made a great choice and I am sure others feel the same!

|  Simply Great!  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

He is an amazing surgeon. He will spend as much time as possible to help educate his patients about the procedures, and when he does the procedures, he does it with care and precision to ensure a great outcome. So far, I am HAPPY with what Dr. Bazzi has done for me, and everyone that I met praises him! Thank you, Dr. Bazzi!!!

|  DONT go to Dr Bazzi for under eye fillers  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

I went to Dr. Bazzi a couple months ago. He placed juvederm in my tear troughs and now under my right eye, it's puffy and blue. It's my understanding from what I had read that he did not inject underneath the muscle and too close to the skin surface. The blue I see is the Tyndall effect (light reflecting off the product) and I pray will go away when the juvederm dissolves. I cannot afford to have the juvederm dissolved. I am very upset!

Dec 20th, 2011

Dr. Bazzi is simply an excellent surgeon. He prepared me well for what to expect; and the results were above and beyond what I anticipated. I love my new nose!!!!!!!

|  Breast augmentation  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

Had a breast augmentation done.The first three days just like any surgery pain was there, but then experienced an abnormal pain in the left side.Contacted doctor didnt get a clear explanation of why the pain was getting worse. Even before my incesion got opened two days before i contacted the doctor experiencing swelling and the incision line was red looked like inflamed and good open the same answer was provided take your infection medication and pain medication nothing more.The incision opened and waited two weeks without still knowing the exact reason why the pain was worse and it couldve been prevented a couple days before when he was contacted but he didnt.THe only solution now is to remove the implant and replace it and the procedure for fixing what couldve been prevented is the same as having the surgery for both sides from scratch.

|  Botox  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

Awesome! Compared to what I have had before, it lasted forever!

|  Great  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Just as I was recommended by a friend I too would recommend this office. I had a good experience with Dr. Bazzi. He was very thorough and never rushed me. I had Radiesse, Juvederm and botox and am happy with all of it.

|  Cant give true review becaue i have been threatened w liable  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

All i will say for now...is that i had a horrible experience with radiesse and with this doctor....I cant say anything else at the moment...until i speak to my attorney...I posted a review on angies list...(i had to pay for a subscription to do this) and i recieved a letter from this doctors attorney the other day..threatening me with liable because i posted on my experience w/ him and his office. His lawyer basically states that my review is untrue... This doctor told me that my excessive swelling didnt/couldnt have anything to do with the radiesse injections or how he injected it.. He never apologized or ever tried to make things right with me...told me to go see my primary care...there wasnt anything he could do for me..that i have to have something else going on....Now..because I shared my dissatisfaction with him publically...he has threatened to sue me..Just another example of the man with money trying to intimidate the person with less...I will just say..I had injections May 5, 2011 and i am not all the way healed yet and still have occasional swelling...I felt the doctor and staff took advantage of it being my first time...i feel they were very misleading and uncaring...I wouldnt recommend this doctor!!

Jun 21st, 2011

Best doctor EVER!!!!

|  love this man  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

the best man ever

|  great experience  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

I have to say I've been seeing Dr. Bazzi for the past year and a half for injectables and skin care and couldn't be happier! I had been going to another clinic where I was injected by a different nurse every time and leaving with horrific bruises and ending up having my botox last only 1-2 months if lucky. I feel bad for the person who didn't have luck there because Dr. Bazzi and his staff were probably the most honest staff/surgeon combo that I've experienced and I've consulted about 5 places from birmingham to ann arbor! I too have been using Obagi but I love it! I hope this helps!

|  Money back guarantee? Not here!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

I had gone to Dr Bazzi after years of dealing with extremely oily, acne prone skin. I had tried almost everything imaginable, except for the strong (with many possible scary side effects) Accutane. The first time I called, they asked if I had tried Accutane yet. I told them no, and they said they could easily get that to me after an office visit. During the office visit, they were pushing their Obagi products. Dr Bazzi said even though I had tried everything else, I really needed to try Obagi before trying Accutane. It was a pricey $500 for the product, but after being guaranteed that it would clear up my oily skin & most importantly GUARANTEED SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK, I agreed to try it. After months of going back to appointments, and my oil not drying up AT ALL, I said I was not happy with the results and wanted to try Acutane. They basically said "sorry that you don't see any results, but we do" No money back, and no prescripton for Accutane. I feel that Dr Bazzi and his staff took advantage of someone in a fragile state. I had been dealing with acne problems for years and years, they knew this and didn't help me at all. They took my $500, all my office visit charges, and what did they give me in return? Nothing but a referral to another doctor. Dr Bazzi and his staff are misleading and manipulative.

Oct 8th, 2009

Dr. Bazzi was very kind and answered all of my questions. He made me feel comfortable and I did not feel that he looked down on me like some other surgeons I consulted with. His staff was very friendly and made scheduling and payment very easy...I would recommend him!

May 11th, 2009

Excellent...enough said!

Dec 11th, 2008

Staff does not inform cost of procedure upfront, then they are rude!