A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Chehreh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Chehreh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chehreh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chehreh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Chehreh, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chehreh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Chehreh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Nick Chehreh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad N. Chehreh practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Chehreh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Chehreh practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Bowie Allergists, Bowie Pediatricians, and Bowie Pediatric Specialists.