A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Cherry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Cherry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Ali Cherry MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad A. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Cherry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Cherry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Hematologists, and Oklahoma City Oncologists.