A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad El-Zaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad El-Zaru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad El-Zaru, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Zaru graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. El-Zaru has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad R El-Zaru MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad R. El-Zaru practice?
- Dr. Mohamad El-Zaru has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad El-Zaru practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtonville, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Cardiologists.