A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Fakih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Fakih is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Fakih, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakih graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Fakih has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Ghazi Fakih MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad G. Fakih practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Fakih has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Fakih practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Fairview, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists and Grosse Pointe Infectious Disease Doctors.