A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghraowi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghraowi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi, MD, PA is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghraowi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ghraowi has 27 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad A Ghraowi MD and PA is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad A. Ghraowi practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Hematologists and Corpus Christi Oncologists.