A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghraowi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ghraowi has 27 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghraowi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamad A. Ghraowi practice?
Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsville, TX and Beeville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists, Corpus Christi Hematologists, and Corpus Christi Oncologists.