A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi, MD, PA is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghraowi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ghraowi has 27 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad A Ghraowi MD and PA is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad A. Ghraowi practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Ghraowi practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsville, TX and Beeville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Hematologists and Corpus Christi Oncologists.