A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Hakim, MD, General Surgeon, vascular specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Hakim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hakim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hakim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamad H. Hakim practice?
Dr. Mohamad Hakim practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.