A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Hakim, MD, General Surgeon, vascular specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hakim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Hakim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Gallbladder inflammation (Acute Cholecystitis)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hakim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Hakim MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Hakim practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Hakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamad Hakim practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.