MD, General Surgeon, vascular specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent show details Excellent
Jan 27th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon, would highly recommend him.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Hakim treated my dad for colon cancer and treated my mother in law for breast cancer, when I say he is a angle words cant explain. If it wasn't for him who knows where they would be. Always smiling, explains procedures step by step, even called on the weekend after my in laws mastectomy making sure she was feeling ok. He is also my Dr. treating my varicose and spider veins .Very professional and friendly staff.Great surgeon will highly recommend.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Sarah on Jan 26th, 2015

I went to go see Dr hakim in his dearborn office. The moment I walked in i was amazed by the curtious staff at the front desk. To the amazing decor, he has thank you letters in his waiting room, which I loved reading. dr hakim took his time addressing all my questions and concerns. I left my treatment in his hands. Was glad I did I came back to his office for follow up. I couldn't be happier. He is FABULOUS !!

Dec 23rd, 2014

Amazing Doctor, Very Knowledgeable, Funny, Charismatic, and Trusting. I will not go to any other physician

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
May 19th, 2013

I recently went to dr hakim after watching his commercial on T V for varicose veins. I have been suffering for spider veins on my legs for years. I was amazed at the care provided by dr hakim and staff they made me feel at ease. Dr Hakim took his time explaining to me about my procedure, I was amazed at the results. I am thankful I went to a doctor that not only a physician but a surgeon. Dr hakim not only cured my legs but also saved my life, after examination dr hakim noticed I had a mole on my back which he removed. I'm so glad I went to him. Thank you dr hakim.

Apr 11th, 2013

I was seen by Dr.Hakim for surgery consult and I honesty felt like I was cared for from day one.I was consulted had surgery and followed up with him and felt really happy with results.Staff members were very nice and Dr.was great and I will recommend friends and family members to this great surgery Dr.!!!!

Mar 21st, 2013

Excellent care provided by Dr. Hakim. He made me feel at ease explained my surgery in details. I was extremely happy with the results. Thank you dr. Hakim for taking such good care of me.