MD, General Surgeon, vascular specialist
Video profile
2012 Monroe St Ste 105 & Ste 102
Dearborn, MI 48124
313-274-8346
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
May 19th, 2013

I recently went to dr hakim after watching his commercial on T V for varicose veins. I have been suffering for spider veins on my legs for years. I was amazed at the care provided by dr hakim and staff they made me feel at ease. Dr Hakim took his time explaining to me about my procedure, I was amazed at the results. I am thankful I went to a doctor that not only a physician but a surgeon. Dr hakim not only cured my legs but also saved my life, after examination dr hakim noticed I had a mole on my back which he removed. I'm so glad I went to him. Thank you dr hakim.

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2013

I was seen by Dr.Hakim for surgery consult and I honesty felt like I was cared for from day one.I was consulted had surgery and followed up with him and felt really happy with results.Staff members were very nice and Dr.was great and I will recommend friends and family members to this great surgery Dr.!!!!

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

Excellent care provided by Dr. Hakim. He made me feel at ease explained my surgery in details. I was extremely happy with the results. Thank you dr. Hakim for taking such good care of me.