A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Hatahet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Hatahet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Hatahet, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatahet graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hatahet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Hatahet MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M Hatahet practice?
- Dr. M Hatahet has 1 office location.
Dr. M Hatahet practices Internal Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists.