A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Horani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Horani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Horani, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Horani graduated from University of Tichreen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Horani MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Horani practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Horani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Horani practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Endocrinologists, and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.