A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Kabbani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kabbani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Hikmat Kabbani MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad H. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Kabbani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.