Dr. Mohamad Hikmat Kabbani MD is male, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Aleppo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper Hutzel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamad H. Kabbani practice?
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Internists and Dearborn Heights Cardiologists.