A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Kabbani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kabbani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Hikmat Kabbani MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad H. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Kabbani has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.