Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Kabbani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kabbani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Hikmat Kabbani MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad H. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Kabbani has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Kabbani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.