Dr. Mohamad Kalou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad Kalou?

Money Hungry

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

If you have money you get drugs ! IF you have a true illness you will end up in the ER because he doesn't care !

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Not a doctor I would go to, or send my family or friends.

Pill mill

Posted on February 19th, 2015

This place is a pill mill! I was asked several times if I was in pain and wanted pain meds when I was there for depression! Had to tell him no numerous times! There were people nodding out in the waiting room and talking loudly about getting their pain meds! When I brought it up to the dr he to,d me he would look into it and 2 weeks later I got a letter in the mail saying he would no longer see me as a patient but refused to tell me the reason!

South Charelston Office

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr.Kalou is a great doctor......he spends time with me, and he is always courteous and gentle..very good listener...his staff is awesome they are very kind...overal Kalou and his staff are outstanding in my book...I would refer him to anyone with no questions asked....and I have returned to his office.....I trust him with my health....the office in south Charleston....gets five stars in my book!!!!!

dr dont care about you

Posted on July 18th, 2013

If you are a druggie or private pay you get what you want. He dont listen, dont care. All I want Iis a refer and cant get it its been 3 months now.I like to know y they do drug test.

Best Doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

For myself he is the. Best family doctor .he does take the time and Exsplains everything going on with you in great detail. I have had other family doctor but they don't take care of you it is line assemblie line saying next patient .

a very nice caring doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2012

mort doctors wouldnt lision to wat i had to say kalou did he set there an talked to me like a person and understood where i was coming from an goinging through all i can say is thank you so much your a awesome doctor in my book

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Nice MD, office staff is fair at best. If you have lab work, tests etc.. you will need to hound the office to get the results and follow up. They do not call you.

he sucks

Posted on October 25th, 2010

this doctor loves handing out any drug or just giving you whatever he wonts.does not care about you as a person or your problem .i problem is worse and i ended up in er called him never called me back .worse doctor ever unless you are a drug addict dont go see him .all drugies should go see him you will love him he will keep you in stock

THIS DOCTOR SUCKS

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

HE PUT ME IN WORSE SHAPE THEN I WAS IN .WONT DRUGS HES YOUR MAN.WONT SOMEONE WHO CARES GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Posted on December 1st, 2008

Never heard back from test results. Had high cholestrol and was never notified. Office clerks act like they hate their jobs. Wrote permission for wrong name. Changing Doctors.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on November 25th, 2008

Because of several different ailments, including cancer, I have been to see several different doctors in and around my area. I have been as much as 500 miles away from home trying to locate a Doctor that can treat me and my problems. Dr Kalou is the 1st Doctor to know it all, a lot have claimed to know it all but very few have known about more than one problem. I would rate Dr Kalou as knowing everything about my condition. A first for me and less than 5 miles away from my home.