A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Karami-Sichani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Karami-Sichani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karami-Sichani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karami-Sichani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Karami-Sichani MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad R. Karami-Sichani practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Karami-Sichani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Karami-Sichani practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Psychiatrists.