A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Kassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Kassir, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassir
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kassir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Kassir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassir graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kassir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad S Kassir MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad S. Kassir practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Kassir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Kassir practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH and Dover, OH.
See Canton Cardiologists.