A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MOHAMAD KASSIR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MOHAMAD KASSIR, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MOHAMAD KASSIR, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. KASSIR graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. KASSIR has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. KASSIR accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MOHAMAD S. KASSIR practice?
Dr. MOHAMAD KASSIR practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH and Massillon, OH.
See Canton Cardiologists.