A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Kharrazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Kharrazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Kharrazi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharrazi graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Kharrazi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Reza Kharrazi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad R. Kharrazi practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Kharrazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Kharrazi practices Anesthesiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists.