A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Khoulani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Khoulani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Khoulani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoulani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khoulani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khoulani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan