A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Mooty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Mooty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooty
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Mooty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Mooty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooty graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mooty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Yehya Mooty MBBS and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Y. Mooty practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Mooty has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamad Mooty practices Infectious Disease near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Infectious Disease Doctors.