A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Mooty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Mooty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamad Mooty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooty graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mooty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Yehya Mooty MBBS and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad Y. Mooty practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Mooty has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamad Mooty practices Infectious Disease near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Infectious Disease Doctors.