A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad D Saad DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad D. Saad practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Saad practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.