Dr. Mohamad Saleh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad Saleh?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Mohamad Saleh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2015

wonderful person, qualited physician.

December 16th, 2014

Caring, professional

May 7th, 2013

Dr. Saleh did a nerve conduction test and a muscle test on me and the whole thing took less than 10 minutes! Based on everything I know this should have taken at least 30 minutes. When I got a copy his report to take to my referring Dr. it stated that he performed tests that he did not do. Worse than that, he made what a diagnosis that could only be determined by the tests that were NOT done. I have absolutely no faith or trust in his work. When I questioned the office about this they just revised the report without any explanation or apology. If you go there, get a copy of your report and check it for accuracy. I would not go back to him even though he is a nice man.

June 22nd, 2011

UNBELIEVABLE

Dr. Saleh took care of me for several years. I have MS and I have extreme Depression and extreme Anxiety. I waited on him for 45 min and then when I got int here with him, I was only with him for less than two minutes. Then he forgets to write my Rx's out and I had to ask his Nurse for him to do this for me. Well, he was with another patient already. I was quite upset by this and I said that I would never come back to him again. I was in the waiting room and I was so angry that I didn't care who herd me. After he got finished with his patient after seeing me, (which by the way....he spent more time with them than with me),the nurse took the Rx's for him to sign. Then I left. 3 months later, I get a letter thru the mail saying that he will no longer take care of me. So, I called to see why and it was becuase I acted up in his waiting room. He waited 3 months to send me a letter?? Doesn't he realize that people with Depression and Anxiety are good candidates for just that especially when they have been put thru the ringer even before they are seen???? Unbelievable.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

February 22nd, 2011

Dr Saleh is very personable but I felt he was in a rush to get to his next patient. I don't think he ever spent more than 10 minutes with me. My problem is chronic migraines .

July 17th, 2017