A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Salkini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamad Salkini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Salkini graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Salkini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad W Salkini MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad W. Salkini practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Salkini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamad Salkini practices Urology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Urologists.