A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamad Sheikh Alnajarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh Alnajarin graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Sheikh Alnajarin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamad Nour Sheikh Alnajarin MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamad N. Sheikh Alnajarin practice?
- Dr. Mohamad Sheikh Alnajarin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamad Sheikh Alnajarin practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.