A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed A Ibrahim MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.