A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University Of Khartoum. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Richmond Mem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Abdelrahim Yousif Ibrahim BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockingham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NC.
See Rockingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.