A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University Of Khartoum. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- First Health Richmond Mem
- Regency Hospital - Odessa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockingham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NC and Odessa, TX.
See Rockingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.