A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Aslam Khan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Khan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Warren Internists and Warren Geriatric Doctors.