A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Aslam Khan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Khan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Warren Internists and Warren Geriatric Doctors.