A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Khedr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Khedr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Khedr graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Khedr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Abdelrahman A Khedr MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Khedr practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Khedr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Khedr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.