A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mahmoud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Mahmoud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Abdou Mahmoud MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mahmoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Mahmoud practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.