Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Saad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Saad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Saad MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Saad practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Saad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Pulmonologists, Louisville Critical Care Practitioners, and Louisville Sleep Medicine Doctors.