A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Saad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Saad MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Saad practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Saad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Pulmonologists, Louisville Critical Care Practitioners, and Louisville Sleep Medicine Doctors.