Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Saad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Saad practice?
Dr. Mohamed Saad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Pulmonologists, Louisville Critical Care Practitioners, and Louisville Sleep Medicine Doctors.