A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Abuharaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Abuharaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Abuharaz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuharaz graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Abuharaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Abuharaz BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Abuharaz practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Abuharaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Abuharaz practices Internal Medicine near Standish, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Standish Internists.