Dr. Mohamed Adenwalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Adenwalla?

very upset

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I came to Dr. Adenwalla for macular degeneration. His injection ruptured a blood vessel in my eye. It caused scar tissue & my vision has deteriorated considerably.

Excellent, caring doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Dr. Aidenwalla has been my doctor for more than four years treating me for macular degeneration. He was very kind and caring explaining the condition and treatment to me and has probably answered 1000 questions for me as we've progressed through the treatment . Even though his office is always busy, he never rushes me and is truly concerned about me and my condition. He always explains why he is choosing the treatment and why this is the best treatment. When I've had problems and had to call him, he never brushes them off. Very compassionate -- I'm glad he's my doctor.

Posted on March 29th, 2011

He is a very caring and thorough doctor. After visiting numerous doctors for my eye problem, he was finally able to come to a proper diagnosis unlike the others and was very comforting with giving me the grim news. He became very interested in what turned out to be a medical case, and I owe him so much for his work. He is a great doctor.

Posted on September 12th, 2010

The doctor is excellent professional we are thanksfull for the excellent job he did .

He saved my sight

Posted on March 27th, 2010

I had a torn and detached retina. I went to 2 other specialist before Dr. Adenwalla, who tried to reattach the retina unsuccessfully. Dr. Adenwalla fixed my eye, and thanks to him he was able to save my vision. I have great confidence in him. He is caring and explains things very well. I highly recommend him!

Fantastic experience!

Posted on November 27th, 2009

Dr. Adenwalla is one of the best eye doctors I have met. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he also has great bedside manners. He always take time to talk to me during my visit about my condition. I highly recommend him to anyone with retinal disease. You may have to wait a little during your appointment, but that's because he's so popular and thorough.

Posted on November 26th, 2008

Excellent doctor! Great bedside manners and very thorough.

Posted on April 28th, 2016