A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed S Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Bullhead City Internists and Bullhead City Cardiologists.