A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Akkad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkad graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Akkad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Wajih Akkad MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed W. Akkad practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Akkad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Akkad practices Internal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists.