Dr. Mohamed Akl, MD
Urogynecology/ Female Pelvic Medicine& Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery

Video profile

The best in Pelvic Reconstruction in Az. show details The best in Pelvic Reconstruction in Az.
by Susie Cernetisch on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Akl made my surgery the least painless of any surgery I've had, and compassionate!

Dr. Akl is great; Staff Jennifer is horrid show details Dr. Akl is great; Staff Jennifer is horrid
by Unhappy Patient on Apr 25th, 2014

Really, Dr Akl was professional, helpful, he has seen me numerous times but does not remember my case in particular but is a great surgeon, if you have to go there often it can be difficult to deal with the staff; well really just Jennifer. Its bad enough have a horrid disease, dealing with someone who is not understanding, mean and unkind is something I do not need to deal with with all the other issues I have to deal with day to day

Follow-up Visit show details Follow-up Visit
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Akl was quick to dignose my problem and suggested surgery, answering my questions regarding treatment and follow-up. The surgery was successful with no pain following the procedure and six week follow-up and prognosis for complete cure if directions are followed.

Teresa Davis show details Teresa Davis
Jun 9th, 2011

I have had nothing but the most positive experience with Dr. Akl. He is especially concerned that the patient understand the condition and know the various options for treatment. Every time I've seen him, I've felt no time constraints. It is like he has my undivided attention and he truly cares about me.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse