Dr. Mohamed Al Jaberi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Al Jaberi?

Posted on August 12th, 2016

My husband had 2 appointments with this physician. I will not go into detail, as it upsets me to even THINK about the nightmare we endured with him, but, I will say, he is arrogant and rude. The first appointment he spent 8 minutes with us, (he billed our insurance for a "45 minute consult" and the second, maybe 15. (This second one was to go over test results.) Any question we asked about my husband's testing regarding his memory loss was met with arrogance and rudeness. He interrupts everything you try to say to him and makes light of a horrible diagnosis. We have requested all my husband's records, and made an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic. I would absolutely try to convince anyone who will listen to stay clear of this man.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr Al Jaberi did not introduced himself to us..When we tried to talk and explain things to him he interrupted us. He did not take much interest with his patient. This was our first visit and he took 12 minutes with us. I would not refer this doctor to anyone.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

After 2 tests he called my PCP, had one prescription changed, everything better. Awesome sweet man

Posted on March 4th, 2016

THIS GUY IS A GOOF

Rude, Abrupt, and HUGE Ego

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Very rushed, told me there was nothing wrong with me because previous tests didn't show anything. Refused to fill out paperwork for me to go back to work and argued with the front-desk people, saying that he didn't want to see me again because Dr. Casanova had seen me in the hospital previously when I was in the hospital with my headaches. I am literally going to lose my job because of his ego and lack of care. Showed no signs whatsoever of actual concern for my headaches. Once I stated the name "Casanova" when I talked to him, he became even more abrupt and rude. Truly the worst experience I have ever had at any Dr. appointment ever. Perhaps the craziest part was that he told me to come back in 6 weeks to follow up on a new medication I was taking, but him and the lady scheduling me were arguing because he A) would not fill out my paperwork and B) told her he never wanted to have me as a patient again because I had been seen briefly by Casanova while in the hospital. She scheduled me with him anyways. Truly the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to me at any Dr. office visit of any kind. I will not be going back to see him or to this place in general. I will make the drive to the Cleveland Clinic.

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Very rude. Upset because I hadn't been to their office in 4 years. I didn't need to see them! Then when I did, I was literally yelled at for having not been in.

Once he gets to know you (and vice-versa) he is great.....

Posted on April 28th, 2015

It took a couple of appointments for me to see it, but Dr Al Jaberi is extremely personable, thorough, and concerned with my well being. He calls it like he sees it and I think he is likely correct in my case. Time will tell. I am confident that he and I will get to the bottom of this situation. As I said, he is thorough and concerned, a good combination.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Seems rushed, very blunt, doesn't explain tests before scheduling

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Did not take my issues seriously and advised for me to stay in bed as much as possibleand to come back in 6 mo. Within days I had debilitating pain that rendered me immobile and prevented me from taking care of my infant. Turned out to be herniated disk in my neck pressing on spinal cord!

Posted on October 19th, 2017