Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsalahi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alsalahi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsalahi graduated from Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alsalahi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Saleh Alsalahi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed S. Alsalahi practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, NY.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.