A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsalahi graduated from Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alsalahi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Saleh Alsalahi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed S. Alsalahi practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Alsalahi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.