A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Atalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atalla
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Atalla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Atalla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Atalla graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Atalla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed A Atalla MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Atalla practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Atalla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Atalla practices Urology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Washington, DC.
See Upper Marlboro Urologists.