A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Atalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Atalla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atalla graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Atalla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Awny Atalla MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Atalla practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Atalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Atalla practices Urology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
See Upper Marlboro Urologists.