A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Chan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Chan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Chan practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Chan practices Pediatrics near Royal Palm Beach, FL.
See Royal Palm Beach Pediatricians.