A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Chebaclo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Chebaclo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Chebaclo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chebaclo graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Chebaclo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Riverview Healthcare Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed C Chebaclo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed C. Chebaclo practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Chebaclo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Chebaclo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cavalier, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND and Devils Lake, ND.
See Cavalier Internists and Cavalier Cardiologists.