A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed El-Awady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed El-Awady is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed El-Awady, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Awady graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. El-Awady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Fairmont General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ahmed El-Awady MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. El-Awady practice?
- Dr. Mohamed El-Awady has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed El-Awady practices Psychiatry near Henderson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, KY and Fairmont, WV.
See Henderson Psychiatrists.