Dr. Mohamed El-Awady MD Patient Reviews

1.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 1st, 2009
it's a no-brainer one-liner: He has a god complex. In addition to that, though, i concluded during my 2 forced check-ups with him that he was angry about something basically - perhaps he's been persecuted for 'looking like the bad guys'. Or maybe he just especially enjoys humiliating women. Whatever the reason, though, I felt a cold chill with him that i'd never EVER felt with any other doctor. He said things that implied he could and would make my life absolutely miserable if the whim struck him (with a smirk on his face), that i was completely within his power and a few other unprofessional choice comments. And he particularly seemed to enjoy talking to me in this manner. I'd sooner confer with my labrador than with that sorry excuse of a psychiatrist. His 'bedside manner' gave me problems i never had in the first place!! such as: thinking i will NEVER go to another psych doctor after having to deal with his attitude. he frightened me. Shall i go on? No. I think sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.