A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed El-Gabalawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed El-Gabalawy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Gabalawy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. El-Gabalawy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed El-Gabalawy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Gabalawy graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. El-Gabalawy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Hamed El-Gabalawy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed H. El-Gabalawy practice?
- Dr. Mohamed El-Gabalawy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed El-Gabalawy practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.