A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed El-Ghoroury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed El-Ghoroury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed El-Ghoroury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Ghoroury graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. El-Ghoroury has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed El-Ghoroury MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed El-Ghoroury practice?
- Dr. Mohamed El-Ghoroury has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed El-Ghoroury practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists and Grosse Pointe Nephrologists.