More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed El Mawan
Dr. Mohamed El Mawan, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbridge, VA, with another office in Fairfax Station, VA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. El Mawan is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Fairfax Hospital. Dr. El Mawan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed El Mawan has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mohamed El Mawan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.
Dr. Rabih Hamzeh
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Woodbridge, VA 0 mi17
Dr. Sunday Uchella
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Woodbridge, VA 0 mi32
Dr. Tarannum Lateef
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Woodbridge, VA 0 mi11