Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy
Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. El-Shahawy is affiliated with Glendale Adventist Medical Center, St Francis Medical Center and City of Hope National Medical Center. Dr. El-Shahawy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. William Brody
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.19 mi52
Dr. Alberto Jimeno
Los Angeles, CA 0.29 mi47
Dr. Vijaya Katukota
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Los Angeles, CA 0.34 mi42