A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Shahawy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El-Shahawy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ali El-Shahawy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. El-Shahawy practice?
- Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed El-Shahawy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Nephrologists.