Dr. Mohamed El Nemr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed El Nemr?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed El Nemr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2016

Great Bedside Manner

As a 70 year old woman I was extremely anxious and apprehensive to have a necessary GYN exam. I even took my daughter with me. My fears were unwarranted as Dr. El Nemr was reassuring, informative, and extremely kind. He put me at ease and answered all my concerns. He was one of the best, if not the best doctor I have ever gone too. He did not give you the bums rush but spent the time to get to know me as a person. Dr. Nemr staff was also most attentive to me. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give him a big thankful 10 plus.

September 17th, 2015

Awesome Dr!

Really great Dr..... Great staff! To be honest he was my first male Dr that I ever let do my yearly exam. I always recommend him to co workers and friends.

January 5th, 2015

Best doctor i have ever been to!!! Spends time with you to answer all your questions. There is barely a 5 minute wait. Great experience. I love going to him.

January 27th, 2011

Dr. El Nemr is a great doctor. He has always been truley nice to me and was very accurate with his diagnosis. He was there for me when I needed him before and after surgery. I would recommened him to any one. His bed side manors are great. Dr. El Nemer is really compasionate to how I felt and always made me feel comfortable to be around him. He has always told me that I could call anytime if I needed to see him. I love it that I can move to another state and I could call him if I had any problems. I would like to say thank you to Dr. El Nemr for making my life so much easier and not in pain any more. He is my angel.

June 16th, 2017