Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Elmongy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Elmongy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elmongy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elmongy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmongy graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Elmongy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Bahaa Elmongy MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed B. Elmongy practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Elmongy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Elmongy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Hematologists, and Gainesville Oncologists.