A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Elmongy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Elmongy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmongy graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Elmongy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Bahaa Elmongy MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed B. Elmongy practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Elmongy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Elmongy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Hematologists, and Gainesville Oncologists.