Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mohamed Elmongy
Mohamed Elmongy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with other offices in Gainesville, FL and New Orleans, LA (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Mohamed Elmongy is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist Med Center, Ochsner Medical Center - Westbank Campus and Ochsner Medical Center Kenner. He speaks English.
Mohamed Elmongy has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Mohamed Elmongy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Vijay Reddy
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Eric Olson
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Gainesville, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Priya Satish
Gainesville, FL 0 mi28