A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Elnaggar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Elnaggar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Elnaggar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elnaggar graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Elnaggar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Elnaggar MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Elnaggar practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Elnaggar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Elnaggar practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists and Wyandotte Hospice & Palliative Specialists.