A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elshaikh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elshaikh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elshaikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Elshaikh practice?
Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists, Detroit Radiation Oncologists, and Detroit Oncologists.