A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elshaikh
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Elshaikh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elshaikh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elshaikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed A Elshaikh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Elshaikh practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Detroit Radiation Oncologists.