A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elshaikh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elshaikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed A Elshaikh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Elshaikh practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Elshaikh practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.