Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hussam Farhoud
Dr. Hussam Farhoud, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with other offices in Wichita, KS and Wichita, KS (and 7 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Farhoud is affiliated with Kansas Medical Center LLC, Mercy Hospital and Via Christi Regional Medical Center. Dr. Farhoud has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hussam Farhoud has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Hussam Farhoud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Krishan Goyle
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0 mi43
Dr. Wissam Saliba
Wichita, KS 0.53 mi
Dr. Linda Francisco
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.53 mi39