inactive

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

August 13th, 2010
The best DR for Heart Problems
Dr Farhoud is an excellent Dr and i highly Recommend him.He was quick to diagnose a Congestive Heart Failure on my Grandpa. 3 Years ago when other DRs gave up he kept working to help my grandpa when he was having a heart attack. Today He calls him his miracle patient. He has a wonderful bedside manor and you can see he cares about his patients. While he may not always have the thing you want to hear to tell you he does tell the truth and the honest truth. This time His general physician told him there was no hope and that things were winding down and to prepare. But when he went to see DR Farehoud he told him that there was hope and put him in the hospital for CHF and excess fluid around the heart. DR Farhoud told him he was very upset that this had not been diagnosed sooner and could not believe his DR had let him get this far without doing something. After 4 days in the hospital Dr Farhoud had my Grandpa feeling better then he had in months.I will never let my family see anyone else for heart issues. He is a very gentle man full of life and smiling. He is very humble and is a christian as well.

November 3rd, 2009
Very Patient Friendly
He sat down and listened actually listened to me, he answered questions in such a manner that I could understand him. People I talked to would say you have a GREAT doctor; he is highly regarded in my circle of friends and co-workers. If you want someone that wont rush in and out, but will take the time to answer your questions; you better write them down though, I couldnt recommend a better doctor. He is sensitive to you and what is going on.